Good Morning ISTC Families,
Attached you will find the Day Camp Registration form for Winter Break Camp (click here). All the information is noted on the form, which are due, along with the permission slip and associated fees, no later than Thursday, November 21st. Registrations will NOT be accepted after Thursday, November 21st. The forms MUST be turned in by this date due to the time frame we have to order the Blue Man Group Tickets :).
Things to know:
Lunch/snacks/drinks provided by parent/guardian
Uniforms are NOT required; however, your child must be dressed appropriately.
Toys, video games, etc. are allowed at the discretion of the parents, keeping in mind that ISTC & its staff members will not be held responsible for these items in any way.
Cell phones are permitted for game use only and MUST be kept on “airplane mode”
- Please know that we MUST meet our minimum number of students registered in order to hold camp on any given Day Camp day. We ask for these forms to be turned in about 2 weeks prior in case we do not meet that requirement and are unable to hold camp, it gives our families enough time to make other arrangements if necessary.
- Please make note of the days you’ve signed your child(ren) up for camp. You must seek approval for date changes, etc. Thank you.
- Please make any and all Day Camp payments separate from Extended Care payments.
FIELD TRIP: Please make sure you enter the Emergency Contact Info at the bottom of the permission slip as we take this with us to use in case of Emergency. This should be the first and second people (usually parents) that should be called in case of an emergency. Thank you!
- Please be reminded that Day Camps are separate from the Extended Care Program and are not included in the monthly discounted or weekly Extended Care payments.
- Day Camp fees are non-refundable. Often, I will allow changes up to 1 week prior to the start of camp, however, there will be no refunds after that as we have to staff and order supplies accordingly.
You’re welcome to email me your forms and pay via PayPal if it’s easiest for you. Please do not fax any Day Camp or Extended Care paperwork.