(Summer Camp Documents can be found at the bottom of this page)
Hi ISTC Families,
There is a LOT of information here as well as in the packet. It is important that you please take the time to read this letter in its entirety as it contains very important information (I will know if you didn’t, lol). If your child will be attending Summer Camp, you may want to print this information and keep it handy .
COMMUNICATION/EMAILS: Emailing is the most efficient way of communication these days. Please check your email regularly as we may need to send important information at any time regarding any aspect of summer camp and your child(ren). Thank you!
- Registration & ALL Field Trip fees are due AT TIME OF REGISTRATION!
- Received invoice for Summer Camp Registration Fee is confirmation of registration.
- The discounted payments may be made any time through the first week of camp only.
- Weekly payments are due on Monday of each week.
- Payments may be made by check or money order, or with cc/debit on campus through the SQUARE
- Please make any Summer Camp payments separate from Extended Care Payments.
You may make ALL Summer Camp payments in one check/money order/Square payment.
PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT offer any part time slots. You’re welcome to sign up for as few or as many weeks as you’d like, keeping in mind there is no daily fee, the fee is $90/week regardless of how many days are attended.
GROUPS/GRADE LEVEL/GROUP COLOR (subject to change): please note: these are the grades they’re going in to.
Group A ~Junior Camp – 6th-8th- neon green
Group B ~ 4th & 5th- neon blue
Group C ~ (older) 2nd & 3rd- neon orange
Group D ~ (older) 1st & (younger) 2nd- purple
Group E ~ K & (younger) 1st- neon pink
NOTE: Group grade levels and staff are subject to change depending upon registration. Registration is available on a first come first serve basis. Last year we were full at our early registration deadline and expect it may be the same this year.
BREAKFAST/LUNCH PROGRAM: We are excited to be able to offer breakfast and lunch during the summer. This is at no additional cost and will be offered every day. The menu will be sent out prior to the start of camp. Bagged lunches will be provided on field trip days.
- During the first week of camp, your child will receive a Summer Camp Field Trip T-shirt. This shirt MUST be worn for EVERY field trip. Extra shirts are available for purchase- see registration form.
- NEW! There is an order form for Imagine This & That Summer Camp Swim Shirts at the end of the packet.
- While I understand it’s a lot of paperwork to fill out, it is important that you read ALL the permission slips and circle or check ANY appropriate boxes. Thank you!
- Please know; we have had 10 years of successful field trips, including the big ones to Sea World, Animal Kingdom, EPCOT and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Your child’s safety is our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. If you have ANY questions or concerns regarding the field trips, please let me know as soon as possible.
- If you have more than one child in camp, please make sure you fill out separate slips for each child.
- Siblings who do not attend the Summer Program will not be permitted to accompany any parents chaperoning a field trip.
- If your child is unable to attend any of the field trips (with the exception of Frieda Zamba or Deleon Springs) for any reason during a week they are attending camp, it will be up to the parent/guardian to make other arrangements. All Group Leaders will be attending the field trip and no one will be on campus to care for your child. Exception: Group A only trips! If your child is in Group A and does not want to participate in any of the Group A only trips (typically Fridays), they’re welcome to stay back and join
- If you’re planning to chaperone any of our field trips, please keep in mind that while we try to accommodate all parents/chaperones, the space on the busses is limited and there may be a chance that you would need to take your own vehicle.
- Field trip fees are non-refundable!
POOL/SWIM DAYS: The permission slip to attend the Frieda Zamba & Deleon Springs is included with the Field Trip Packet.
- The Frieda Zamba pool will have life guards available according to the number of children we’ll be bringing. Attending Counselors will be in the pool with the children or sitting on the side.
- • You are welcome to send in “swimmies (arm bands)”, life jackets and/or pool noodles, however they MUST be NON-INFLATABLE! (I believe they make a lot of these items out of foam material these days.)
- Girls MUST wear an appropriate one-piece suit or a swim shirt (non-cotton) over any two piece bathing suit.
- There will be a Group Leader at the school for those children who are not permitted to go to the pool/Deleon Springs.
VOLUNTEERS: If you plan to chaperone any field trips and have not done so already, please make sure you stop by the front office of Imagine to scan your driver’s license. Anyone who attends ISTC will receive volunteer hours for the 2021-2022 school year for any time you chaperone/volunteer over the summer. Please be sure to save any receipts for items you may purchase from the donation board. Make sure your child’s name is written on the receipts. For every $10 you spend you earn 1 volunteer hour.
CELL PHONE USAGE: Parents, please do not rely on being able to contact your child via their cell phones while at camp or on field trips. Their use will be limited and they will be expected to be on “airplane mode” while at camp. If you need to get in touch with your child, you’re welcome to do so through the Extended Care/Summer Camp cell phone.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: The first couple days of camp may seem a little busy and “hectic” as you arrive as everyone is excited and needs to get used to the routine. I promise it settles down, even before the end of the first week. Thank you for understanding
NOTE: There will be another informative notice sent prior to the start of camp with last minute & updated information as well as the Summer Food Program Menu… stay tuned
Registration Packet – click here
Field Trip & Medical Consent Packet – click here
Calendar – click here